Plus ça change, plus c’est le meme.

My friend http://bluebuddhabead.blogspot.com/ tagged me with this little meme. It’s my first time tagged so I thought I’d be a good sport. Here are the rules:


Six Weird Things About Me

  1. In a world of proud eccentrics, I try to be as normal as possible.
  2. I love to teach and to write, yet I am not always a great communicator.
  3. I live in a messy house and adore having unstructured free time, but I also need order, plans and deadlines.
  4. I write a blog that is not mainly about myself, my family, my friends, my politics, my work, my faith or my feelings.
  5. I have lived in Quebec (Trois-Pistoles) and France (Aix-en-Provence and also Labenne, near Bayonne) but I would rather live in Scarborough.
  6. During my sabbatical, instead of slowing down and enjoying the break, I keep starting new projects -- often many at once.

Postmodern Sass has already done a similar meme and her responses are very revealing. Check them out at: http://www.postmodernsass.com/blogger/

Great, that means I only need 5 more...

The tagged:

Artist-at-large

Lotusreads

A Reader's Journal

Anocturne at Booklogging

Paperback Writer

A list like this really requires a question related to books but like I said, I'm trying to be a good sport. I wonder if anyone will reply at such a busy time of the year?

Labels: ,